- Food Lion keeps hunger away with millions of apples a day
- Radically redefining the Starbucks experience
- Dole enlists actress Ali Larter to help introduce new garden soup
- Dole, Caito Foods and Martin’s Supermarkets donate salad bars to five Indiana schools
- Whole Foods takes tiered approach to responsibility
Dole is bolstering its chopped salad line with two new All Natural Chopped Salad Kits. Dole All Natural Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit and Dole All Natural Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit are available at supermarkets across the country.
The Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit includes farmhouse-inspired ingredients and flavors like applewood-smoked bacon, sunflower seeds and Dole's Sweet Onion and Citrus Dressing. Dole's Sesame Asian Salad kit combines Asian ingredients and flavors, including garlic wontons, roasted sliced almonds and Dole's Toasted Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette.
“The result is the broadest spectrum of flavorful, restaurant-caliber chopped salads that can't be easily recreated at home,” Markus Eriksson, senior brand manager for Dole Fresh Vegetables, said of the latest additions. “And, consistent with the Dole Chopped promise, each delivers a unique combination of flavor, texture, color and crunch in every bite.”
The two new kits will join the three Dole Chopped Salad Kits that launched last year, which included Chipotle & Cheddar, BBQ Ranch and Bacon & Bleu. All kits are available for a suggested retail price of $3.99.