LOS ANGELES, Calif. — The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) added five industry executives to its board of directors during its semi-annual meeting on Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, Calif. Also as a part of the meeting, Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon was re-elected to the board. Executives joining the board are elected to serve two-year terms.
Joining the RILA board of directors are:
• Hubert Joly, president and CEO, Best Buy Co., Inc.
• Glen Walter, president and COO, Coca-Cola Refreshments
• Madison Riley, managing partner, North American Retail & Consumer Product Group, Kurt Salmon
• Todd Tillemans, president, customer cevelopment, Unilever
• David Steiner, president and CEO, Waste Management
“The addition of these chief executives and their knowledge is invaluable to our organization. The RILA board of directors plays a critical role in guiding the association to deliver positive results on behalf of our members. We couldn’t be more pleased to welcome their expertise and strategic leadership,” said RILA president Sandy Kennedy.