BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Aspira Networks has launched the Aspira 2.0 platform, the company's next-generation DNS service for network operators and retailers. The newly enhanced services are designed to make it easier to monetize broadband networks.
Aspira aggregates networks and retailers to optimize shopping opportunities for consumers. According to the company, its products enhance the shopping experience and increase retailer exposure to consumers, while creating a revenue opportunity for network operators.
• Features of Aspira 2.0 include the following:
• More than 225 partner retailers
• Enhanced shopping widget targets promotions to consumers
• Better visibility for featured retailers
• Unlimited retailer and network operator scalability
• Network operator white labeling of shopping experience tools
• 99. 9% service reliability provided by Aspira's DNS Anycast network
Founded in 2010, Aspira Networks is a cloud services company that aggregates retailers and network operators to improve the network and shopping experiences of consumers. Aspira Networks has supported more than 1 million consumers in 2013.