With back-to-school season in full swing, Lands' End Kids has enlisted seven PopSugar Select mom bloggers to curate a collection of "First-day Faves," each to be featured in a new digital popup shop every week at landsend.com/firstdayfaves.
Featured items will be offered at a 25% discount.
"We work hard so families can find the perfect back-to-school outfits in a convenient way," said Steve Rado, chief marketing officer, Lands' End. "Not only do we have an easy-to-shop collection at Landsend.com, but our new digital pop-up shops help parents and kids quickly navigate first-day looks at an even greater value."
Each of the digital popup shops will include three themed looks based on the back-to-school trends as selected by the PopSugar Select mom bloggers. Collections will include back-to-school essentials from backpacks and boots to blazers and blouses.
Looks will feature style for kids of various ages along with various needs such as dress code and school uniform.
Below is the schedule for each of the seven popup shops:
- July 21, Jacinda Boneau of Pretty Prudent
- July 28, Leila Lewis of Inspired by This
- Aug. 4, Rachel Faucett of Handmade Charlotte
- Aug. 11, Jamie Sanders of Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Aug. 18, Melissa Griffiths of Bless This Mess
- Aug. 25, Allison Waken of All For The Boys
- Sept. 1, Vera Sweeney of Lady and the Blog